<
Find us on Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
F.A.O: Admin - re: club merchandise
20-03-2012, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2012 11:00 AM by niki_s_uk.)
F.A.O: Admin - re: club merchandise
Hi

Just wondered .. as I'm a mod on a Subaru enthusiast forum and take care of club logo'd merchandise ... just wondered what your arrangements for that are pls ..we may be able to work together and help each other out with various items?

Thanks
Nic
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: F.A.O: Admin - re: club merchandise
Hiya

Which one, I have mates in a number of the Subaru clubs?

Looking into what new we would like to offer at the moment before we hit the show season. We have a preferred supplier who impressed us last year so wouldn't change without good reason.

MVOC admin and IT bod
[Image: 390e013f.jpg]
Reshelled Vectra ST #173 with C20LET Phase 2 conversion = FUN! - Take a look at it here
29-05-2012, 10:19 PM
RE: F.A.O: Admin - re: club merchandise
I'm a mod on NESF (North East Subaru Forum) - sorry for the delay answering - I didn't get a notification that you'd replied.

Currently we have a supplier who is embroidering our club clothing and working on our NBO tops - The NBO is the Northern Big One - where clubs come together for charity at Lightwater Valley, in North Yorkshire on the 24th June.

A great family day out (the event is held in the field outside the park) and an opportunity to drool over the cars lol - not just Subaru's so well worth a look Smile